Idyllic Seaside Lifestyle
405/28 Harvey Street Little Bay
2 bed | 2 bath | 1 carCapturing stunning vistas across native bushland to the Pacific Ocean, this contemporary approx. 106 m2 apartment boasts the essence of coastal living at its best. Positioned at the end of Little Bay headland, the home enjoys the peaceful ambiance, plenty of natural light and fresh ocean breezes.
- Elegant entrance foyer
- Two generous sized bedroom, both with balcony access
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living flowing onto two large balconies
- Cross flow ventilation and floor to ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone island bench
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Study corner, storage cupboards
- Secure car space with storage cage
Surrounding the apartment, just within walking distance:
- Beautiful rugged Coastline
- Vast Pacific Ocean Scenery
- Secluded sandy bay
- An elite Golf Course
- Hectares of natural greens space
Level access to all surrounding amenities; The Little Bay's village's shops, cafes and restaurants, and bus stop with direct bus services to UNSW, CBD and other Eastern Beaches.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Should you need any further assistance, please direct enquiries to Megan Widjaja on 0433 124 033 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more listing, please check our website on www.rwmaroubra.com.au.
- 122 sqm (approx)
- 106 sqm (approx)