Rare and Modern One Bedroom Plus Study Apartment in the Heart of Maroubra Junction
G01/10-12 Green Street Maroubra
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 carStylish and Unique 1 Bedroom Plus Study Apartment in the Heart of Maroubra Junction
Tastefully built with a contemporary layout, this rare and modern apartment is conveniently located in the heart of Maroubra Junction. This industrial-style and modern apartment has been designed with functionality and convenience in mind. Offering unrivalled amenity and lifestyle value, this apartment is only a stone's throw away from Pacific Square shopping centre, cafes, restaurants, and more. This unique opportunity proudly boasts the following features at an attractive price point:
- Oversized first bedroom with built-in wardrobes and access to private courtyard
- Spacious study with built-in wardrobes, which can also function as second bedroom
- Stunning open plan living, kitchen and dining area
- Stylish, polished concrete flooring
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry that has been discretely built to align with contemporary design
- No common walls with other apartments for greater privacy with
- Dual easy-access entrances at the front and rear of the apartment
- Situated on the ground floor with easy accessibility
- Fully secure underground car space
Should you need any further assistance, please direct enquiries to:
Bill Farias on 0415 449 538 or email@example.com
For more listing, please check our website on www.rwmaroubra.com.au
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 restriction, We do not hold an open house until further advice. Please contact the sales person to arrange a private inspection. Private inspection allows only one person at a time and wearing a face mask is mandatory.
Rest assured, there will be a continued emphasis on social distancing and good hygiene practices at all of our properties.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.